At the Scottish Nursing Guild, we’re renowned for being open and transparent with our nurses. We’re also super busy and have shifts available across the country. If you’re based in Northern Ireland and are considering signing up with us, here are a few things you may want to know beforehand:
Before you join
- We now have a super-speedy application form which takes less than 5 minutes to complete. Whether you’re on a break, on the bus or waiting to pick your kids up, you’ll be able to sign up in a flash
- Once you’ve signed up, you can now schedule a call back to discuss your application at a time that’s convenient to you.
- Choose how you interview – face-to-face, skype, WhatsApp video or HireVue. The choice is yours
- Recruitment team now available 10 hours a day – we’re available on the phone from 8 am – 6 pm
- We can fast track your application if you’re prepared – make sure you have your BLS, manual handling, Access NI, clinical references and occupational health evidence
Once you’re registered
- No minimum shift commitment – work when it suits you. Be that four times a week or four times a month. The choice is yours
- Transparent pay rates – we pay all nurses the same rate for the same work.
- Four payroll runs each week
- Our unique shift booking app means you can book shifts quickly and manage your availability on the go
- Agency fees? Not here – we pay what we say!
- We will never ask you to canvass for work
- We are recruiting healthcare assistants
- We have new opportunities for RMNs and midwives
- Struggling with your revalidation? We’re here to help
- Earn 20% extra when you work a super-short-notice shift
- Travel expenses are paid back to you, in full!
- We’re here when you need us – 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- NMC fees reimbursed each year if you remain compliant and work 18 shifts
If you’d like to join a transparent agency who genuinely pay what they promise, please sign up here.
Looking to join
Thank you for your interest in joining the Guild. Someone will be in touch with more information on joining the Guild.
Thanks, Scottish Nursing Guild.