Finding a good care provider in the community isn’t difficult once you know where to look. At the Scottish Nursing Guild you can be sure our nurses will be there when no one else can.
The Scottish Nursing Guild has over 25 years’ experience working closely with NHS, local authorities, case managers, solicitors and private clients throughout Scotland and Northern Ireland to enable our clients to be cared for at home. We provide a fast, reliable, professional and, most importantly, completely trustworthy service.
Our specialist community services operate throughout Scotland and Northern Ireland. You can find the right service for you using the buttons below.
What our service offers
- A nurse-led team with full case management if needed, including compiling individualised care plans and risk assessments with ongoing support from Case Manager
- Care support for as long as you need us, from a few hours to 24/7
- Our office is contactable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Rapid response to make early discharge possible or to avoid hospital admission
- Highly skilled nurses to provide home-based specialist care tailored to the specific needs of clients with complex care requirements
- Ad-hoc staffing to cover shortfalls in existing shift rotas or provide interim cover during recruitment periods
- Help stabilising staffing in long term complex care packages
- Palliative / end of life nursing care for clients who wish to remain at home
- Care provision for clients who need assistance with personal and/or social care support
- Support for both adults and children
- Support for clients no matter how complex their care needs
- Respite care to support clients either at home or away from home