Services for case managers and solicitors across Northern Ireland
We support case managers and solicitors across Northern Ireland
We have helped many case managers and solicitors secure the right care for their clients, and our staff are ready to step in whenever and wherever you need them, across Northern Ireland.
We can provide support for as long as you need us, whether that’s for a few hours or 24/7. We help elderly people live at home, support immediate hospital discharge and transfer back to community settings, provide end of life care and support clients with a personal injury claim.
Our staff are highly skilled in delivering care for insured patients and others in receipt of long-term compensation payments:
- Clinical assessments
- Development of bespoke, client-specific care plans
- Ensuring complex care is available in the home
- Providing high-quality live-in home care, including respite care for families
- Palliative care and end-of-life treatment
- Supporting family and person-centred care
- Enabling family time, in or out of the home
- Helping young people to access education
- Post-operative and rehabilitation care
- Travel assistance
We also have specialist nurses who can work with clients with various complex conditions as a result of accident or injury, for example, acquired brain injuries, neurological conditions, spinal injuries, complex orthopaedic injuries and amputation, as well as mental health support.