Specialist school nurses
At the Scottish Nursing Guild, we’ve been supporting public, private and boarding schools, colleges and universities when they need clinical support on-site.
Our school nurse service
- Nurses with experience working in a variety of educational settings, from primary schools through to boarding schools and universities
- Thorough vetting checks and referencing ensures we place only the most suitable and skilled nurses
- Cover for one day, through to backfilling permanent roles whilst you recruit
- Nurses familiar with working day shifts, whilst also being on-call during the night
- Nurses with extensive experience supporting children and adolescents living with long term conditions
- Bespoke training for school staff members
- Point of contact for parents whilst the child is in school
- Assistance with any sporting events and fixtures
- Nurses provided to help set up medical centres or get them ready for inspection
Quality you can rely on
Our nurses go through an intensive vetting process. Every school nurse will have:
- Child Protection Level 3 training
- Adults & Children’s basic life support training
- A&E experience (at client request)
- DBS / Garda clearance
If you’d like more information on how we can support you, please contact your local office below:
Scotland: 0131 229 9988 or submit an enquiry form.
Northern Ireland: 0333 323 0336 or submit an enquiry form.
Republic of Ireland: 01 9023080 or submit an enquiry form.