ROI refer a friend summer promo T&Cs
Republic of Ireland
Refer a friend summer promo Terms and Conditions
We’re running an exclusive promotion between Friday 7th August and Friday 14th August 2020, where you could win a €50 voucher if you recommend the most midwives, on top of your €250 bonus which will be paid when they work two shifts in three months.
Terms and conditions
1. The €50 voucher will be awarded once all your recommendations have been validated as being registered midwives, with NMBI registration, and full right to work documentation to work in the Republic of Ireland.
2. This scheme is exclusive to recommendations made to the Guild for midwives, registered to work in the Republic of Ireland.
3. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. You can select a €50 voucher of your choice (Depending on availability).
4. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other Guild promotion.
5. If you are an internal member of staff at the Guild, we are unable to accept recommendations for this scheme.
6. The winner of the voucher will be contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their recommendations and once we have validated all recommendations to be midwives who meet our recruitment criteria.
7. Recommendations can only be accepted by agency workers who are currently registered with and working for Thornbury Nursing and/or The Scottish Nursing Guild and they must have worked at least two shifts in the last six months.
8. Recommendations must be submitted via the website. Recommendations given via email, over the phone, in person or by any other means, will be excluded from this promotion.
The Guild reserve the right to:
1. vary the terms and conditions of the recommend a friend scheme at its absolute discretion.
2. cancel or discontinue the recommend a friend scheme without having to pay any outstanding claims, introduce a replacement scheme, offer compensation or inform nurses.