ROI refer a friend T&Cs
Republic of Ireland
Refer a friend scheme Terms and Conditions
There are more ways to earn with Guild via our refer a friend scheme. All you need to do is refer a registered nurse or midwife to the Guild, and when they work their first shift for us, we’ll say thanks with a bonus of up to €300.
Terms and conditions
1. Bonus payments are valid for recommendations received from 26/04/21
2. Bonus payments will be paid once the recommended individual completes their first shift within three months of joining.
3. Bonus payments are equivalent to €300 per successful recommendation for all registered nurses and midwives
4. Please note we are only accepting referrals for the following registered nurses: A&E, ICU, Med/Surg and Theatres, as well as Midwives.
5. Your recommended friend must meet our recruitment criteria for a recommendation to be valid.
6. It is the duty of the recommender to chase their bonus payment. Please forward a copy of your recommendation confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your referral bonus.
7. Recommenders have one month to claim their bonus once the recommendee has worked their first shift within three months of joining.
8. This scheme is exclusive to recommendations made to the Scottish Nursing Guild for registered nurses and midwives who can work across the Republic of Ireland.
9. Bonus payment(s) is made to the recommender once the recommendee has met the relevant qualifying criteria, terms, conditions and the recommender has requested payment.
10. All recommendation bonuses are subject to tax deduction. This will be deducted at source.
11. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other Guild promotion.
12. If you are an internal member of staff at The Guild we are unable to accept recommendations for this scheme.
13. Recommendations can only be accepted by agency workers who are currently registered with and working for Thornbury Nursing and/or The Guild and they must have worked at least two shifts in the last six months.
14. Recommendations must be submitted via the website. Recommendations given via email, over the phone, in person or by any other means, will be excluded from this promotion.
15. In exchange for joining us your friend will benefit from:
– Free Uniform
– Free Garda check
No strings attached; we will cover the costs and make arrangements for the checks.
The Guild reserve the right to reject a recommendation cash bonus payment request:
1. If the recommendee has previously registered with and/or worked for Thornbury/The Guild within the past 12 months.
2. If the recommender or recommendee has not met the qualifying criteria, terms and conditions.
3. If the recommendee works for a division of Thornbury/The Guild that does not run a recommendation scheme.
4. If The Guild sees fit to do so, due to any other reason or circumstance that they deem as justified.
The Guild reserve the right:
1. To vary the terms and conditions of the recommend a friend scheme at its absolute discretion.
2. To cancel or discontinue the recommend a friend scheme without having to pay any outstanding claims, introduce a replacement scheme, offer compensation or inform nurses.