Scot NI refer a friend scheme T&Cs
Refer a friend scheme Terms and Conditions
There are more ways to earn with Guild via our refer a friend scheme. All you need to do is refer a registered nurse to the Guild, and when they work their first shift for us, we’ll say thanks with a cash bonus of up to £300!
- Eligibility: This scheme applies to agency workers who currently work for the Scottish Nursing Guild.
- How to earn your bonus:
- Refer a registered nurse to the Scottish Nursing Guild and following completion of their first Guild shift, you’ll receive a cash payment of £300. Referrals of RMNs will only be successful if the RMN has relevant PMVA/MAPA training.
- Refer a HCA to us who meets the below criteria, and you’ll earn £150 for each successful recommendation:
- Psych HCAs with PMVA/MAPA training evidence in-date from a current employer
- Medical/Surgical HCAs for hospital shifts
- Nursing home HCAs with SSSC registration in Scotland / NISCC registration in Northern Ireland
- 3. How to claim your bonus: You will need to contact the recruitment team as soon as your recommended friend completes their first shift with the Scottish Nursing Guild. The first shift will need to be completed within three months of your referred friend completing the registration process. Please forward a copy of your recommendation confirmation email to email@example.com to claim your referral bonus.
4. General terms:
- It is your responsibility to ensure all relevant information is given at the point of recommendation. This information cannot be provided or amended retrospectively, and failure on the part of the recommender to supply this information when submitting a recommendation will render you ineligible to receive any payment under this scheme, for the registration of that individual.
- Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 2018, you as the recommender confirm you understand that Scottish Nursing Guild cannot release any information relating to a recommended candidate’s application, current registration status, or any other personal information with the exception of confirmation of the number of shifts they have worked, for the purposes of confirming when your bonus will be paid.
- A recommended candidate’s application will be reviewed against our recruitment criteria to assess and ensure suitability. Any decision made on prospective applicants is at the sole discretion of Scottish Nursing Guild, and as such, no payment will be due for referrals of candidates who do not meet our recruitment criteria or fail to successfully complete their registration with us.
- The number of people whom you can refer to us is limitless.
- Candidates can only confirm one individual as their referrer and payments cannot be split or shared between multiple parties.
- Claims made for referrals of candidates prior to the commencement of the scheme will not be considered as part of this promotion.
- Recommended candidates must not have previously registered with or worked for the Scottish Nursing Guild or their sister company Thornbury Nursing Services in the previous 12-month period from when the referral is made.
- Recommendation of healthcare assistants or nursing associates is excluded from this scheme.
5. Bonus payment:
- A cash bonus will be paid on the condition the recommendee completes one shift within three months of completing the registration process.
- Payment(s) will be made once the recommender has contacted the recruitment team as soon as the recommendee has completed their first shift with the Scottish Nursing Guild and on the condition all other necessary terms and conditions are met.
- All bonus payments are subject to tax deduction. Bonus payments are non-transferable.
- Bonus payments will be paid automatically once the referred candidate meets all necessary terms and conditions
- Both recommender and recommendee must be in a compliant status with the Scottish Nursing Guild to receive their referral payments. Should your compliance lapse or expire prior to referral payments being made, you will not be eligible for payment.
- Scottish Nursing Guild reserves the right to claims if all the terms and conditions have not been met.
- Scottish Nursing Guild reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this scheme at its absolute discretion.
- Scottish Nursing Guild reserves the right to withdraw this scheme at any time and is under no obligation to inform candidates, introduce a replacement scheme or offer compensation.