Nursing Jobs Belfast
Here at The Guild, we work across Northern Ireland, to place the right nurses into the right roles. We’re always looking for qualified nurses to fill positions across Belfast and we provide amazing pay, reimbursed travel costs and fantastic training opportunities. For the last 25 years, we’ve set the pace within the temporary nursing sector, and we have various short-term and long-term opportunities for nurses, midwives and healthcare assistants. Learn more about the nursing specialisms we recruit across Northern Ireland or read on to discover the benefits of registering with The Guild and the types of nursing roles we have available in Belfast.
Ready to start your journey with The Guild? Register today and find the perfect nursing job in Belfast.
Belfast is a welcoming and friendly city in Northern Ireland. With top-notch training opportunities, and great location. Belfast is the ideal place to choose for your next nursing role.
Benefits of working with The Guild
We know our nurses go above and beyond to deliver exceptional care. In return, we provide an array of benefits and full professional support, including:
- High rates of pay
- Paid NMC fees
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Flexible shift patterns
- Free annual flu voucher
- Access to voluntary training
- 24/7 nurse led telephone support
Benefits of working as a nurse in Belfast
- History – rich with history, Belfast is also the birthplace of the RMS Titanic. The legacy is recalled in the renovated dockyards’ Titanic Quarter, including speciality museums such as Titanic Belfast.
- Culture – such as the Botanic Gardens – a traditional iron framed Victorian conservatory containing many plants from around the world, to the historic walking area of the Cathedral Quarter, there’s plenty of culture to soak in by living in this thriving city.
- Leisure – with an array of bars, restaurants, eateries and cafes scattered across the city, such as Eipic, a Michelin Star awarded restaurant, or The Muddlers Club, there’s something for everyone.
We require a minimum of 6 months UK-based experience for general nurses and HCAs. The requirements for specialist nurses and midwives will vary. You can find out exactly how much experience we require by visiting our specialism pages.
Learn more about the specialisms we’re recruiting for in Belfast, including:
- Mental Health HCAs
- Community Nurses
- Registered General Nurses (RGNs)
- ITU Nurses
- Theatre Nurses & ODPs
Can’t see your specialism? Don’t worry! Visit our specialism pages to see the full list of 25 specialisms we recruit across. With so much choice, you’re sure to find a suitable nursing job in Belfast with The Guild.
Nursing roles available in Belfast
We work with a number of clients in both hospital and community settings across Belfast, including:
- NHS trusts
- Private hospitals
- Local authorities
- Private nursing homes
- Community packages
- Mental health and learning difficulty units
- Prisons and custodial services
- Social services
- Research programmes
- GP practices
- Medical device companies
Nursing pay rates in Belfast
We believe exceptional skills should be recognised with exceptional rewards
Working as a nurse requires a high level of skill and our outstanding pay rates reflect this. Nursing pay rates are dependent on location, specialism and experience and we calculate our pay rates based on grades. Learn more about our nursing pay rates for Northern Ireland, including hourly rates and sick pay. For more general information about pay rates with The Guild, including the low down on our pension scheme and bank holidays, visit our pay rates page.