Nursing jobs Cork
Here at The Guild, we work across the Republic of Ireland, to place the right nurses into the right roles. We’re always looking for qualified nurses to fill positions across Cork and we provide amazing pay, reimbursed travel costs and fantastic training opportunities. For the last 25 years, we’ve set the pace within the temporary nursing sector, and we have various short-term and long-term opportunities for nurses, midwives and healthcare assistants. Learn more about the nursing specialisms we recruit across the Republic of Irelandor read on to discover the benefits of registering with The Guild and the types of nursing roles we have available in Cork.
Ready to start your journey with The Guild? Register today and find the perfect nursing job in Cork.
This bustling cosmopolitan city located in Ireland’s south-west is the second largest city in Ireland – positioned between the two channels of River Lee. Known for its buzzing atmosphere and stunning remote coastlines, Cork is a fantastic place to live and work – making it a great choice of location for your next nursing role.
Benefits of working with The Guild
We know our nurses go above and beyond to deliver exceptional care. In return, we provide an array of benefits and full professional support, including:
- High rates of pay
- Paid NMBI fees
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Flexible shift patterns
- Free annual flu voucher
- Access to voluntary training
- 24/7 nurse led telephone support
If you’re a nurse with a valid NMBI Pin, recent experience and a legal right to work in the Republic of Ireland, we’d love to hear from you. Register now or contact a member of our team for more information.
Benefits of working as a nurse in Cork
- Scenery – Cork is the biggest county in Ireland with a maritime history spanning over a thousand years. Cork is known for its beautiful coastal environment and scenic seaside towns all within easy reach of the city.
- Culture – With a deep routed maritime history, Cork is also known for its cosmopolitan feel which surges through its hip coffee shops, off-beat museums, vibrant art galleries, and seriously good pubs. Boasting 470 things to do and 365 places to eat and drink, there is something for everyone.
- Nano Nagle Place – At the centre of Cork’s bustling city you will find Nano Nagle Place, winners of the prestigious Council of Europe Museum Prize 2022. It holds a collection of history, heritage, culture, good food, coffee, stunning architecture, and incredible landscaping. This state-of-the-art heritage centre tells the extraordinary story of 18th century Cork city and the tale of pioneer, Nano Nagle. The museum is a restored walled convent with beautiful hidden gardens and graveyards, the Good Day Deli garden café as well as the Nano Nagle design & book.
We require a minimum of 6 months experience working in Ireland, for general nurses and HCAs. The requirements for specialist nurses and midwives will vary. You can find out exactly how much experience we require by visiting our specialism pages.
Learn more about the specialisms we’re recruiting for in Cork, including:
Can’t see your specialism? Don’t worry! Visit our specialism pages to see the full list of 25 specialisms we recruit across. With so much choice, you’re sure to find a suitable nursing job in Cork with The Guild.
Nursing roles available in Cork
We work with a number of clients in both hospital and community settings across Cork including:
- HSE Hospitals
- Private hospitals
- Private nursing homes
- Community patients
- Mental health and learning disability units
- Prisons and custodial services
- Research programmes
- GP practices
- Medical device companies
Nursing pay rates in Cork
We believe exceptional skills should be recognised with exceptional rewards
Working as a nurse requires a high level of skill and our outstanding pay rates reflect this. Nursing pay rates are dependent on location, specialism and experience and we calculate our pay rates based on grades. Learn more about our nursing pay rates for the Republic of Ireland, including hourly rates and sick pay. For more general information about pay rates with The Guild, including the low down on our pension scheme and bank holidays, visit our pay rates page.
What our nurses say about us
Ready to find nursing jobs in Cork? Register with us today to begin your application. To learn more, visit our FAQs or contact a member of our friendly team.