Nursing jobs Limerick
Here at The Guild, we work across the Republic of Ireland to place the right nurses into the right roles. We’re always looking for qualified nurses to fill positions across Limerick and we provide amazing pay, reimbursed travel costs and fantastic training opportunities. For the last 25 years, we’ve set the pace within the temporary nursing sector, and we have various short-term and long-term opportunities for nurses, midwives and healthcare assistants. Learn more about the nursing specialisms we recruit across or read on to discover the benefits of registering with The Guild and the types of nursing roles we have available in Limerick.
Ready to start your journey with The Guild? Register today and find the perfect nursing job in Limerick.
Limerick is a city in the mid-west of Ireland, looking out across the Atlantic Ocean. The city is Ireland’s City of Culture and is well known for its historical wonders. The quirky city has the perfect blend of city and country, making it ideal for your next nursing role.
Benefits of working with the Guild
We know our nurses go above and beyond to deliver exceptional care. In return, we provide an array of benefits and full professional support, including:
- High rates of pay
- Paid NMBI fees
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Flexible shift patterns
- Free annual flu voucher
- Access to voluntary training
- 24/7 nurse led telephone support
If you’re a nurse with a valid NMBI Pin, recent experience and a legal right to work in the Republic of Ireland, we’d love to hear from you. Register now or contact a member of our team for more information.
Benefits of working as a nurse in Limerick
- Sports: The people of Limerick have a reputation for being sports-mad. So, if you’re into sports such as GAA, rugby, soccer, or any other kind of sport Limerick is the place for you.
- Rich history: Limerick is a city full of rich history, as one of Ireland’s oldest cities, there is evidence of settlements in the area from as early as the 2nd century AD. The city has an impressive 13th-century castle as well as gorgeous Georgian architecture, making it a beautiful place to live and work.
- City of Culture: In 2014 Limerick became Ireland’s City of Culture. As a result of this, there are a variety of cultural and artistic events running throughout the year.
Here at The Guild, our nursing agency in Limerick is looking for qualified nurses to fill our vacancies across the Republic of Ireland. We’re looking for nurses who have a minimum of 6 months Irish healthcare experience for general nurses and HCAs. The requirements for specialist nurses and midwives will vary. You can find out exactly how much experience we require by visiting our specialism pages.
Learn more about the specialisms we’re recruiting for in Limerick including:
- District nurses
- Community Nurses
- ITU Nurses
- A&E Nurses
- Learning Disability Nurses
- Psychiatric Nurses
Can’t see your specialism? Don’t worry! Visit our specialism pages to see the full list of 25 specialisms we recruit across. With so much choice, you’re sure to find a suitable nursing job in Limerick with The Guild.
Nursing roles available in Limerick
We work with a number of clients in both hospital and community settings across Limerick, including:
- HSE Hospitals
- Private hospitals
- Private nursing homes
- Community patients
- Mental health and learning disability units
- Prisons and custodial services
- Research programmes
- GP practices
- Medical device companies
Nursing pay rates in Limerick
We believe exceptional skills should be recognised with exceptional rewards
Working as a nurse requires a high level of skill and our outstanding pay rates reflect this. Nursing pay rates are dependent on location, specialism and experience and we calculate our pay rates based on grades. Learn more about our rates for Republic of Ireland, including and private pay rates. For more general information about pay rates with The Guild, including the low down on our pension scheme and bank holidays, visit our pay rates page.