The best opportunities for midwives across Ireland
Are you looking to join a rewarding agency? The Scottish Nursing Guild has been providing midwives with the best opportunities for over 25 years.
We need midwives for temporary, last-minute placements in HSE and private hospitals, as well as some specialist community settings, across the Republic of Ireland. You’ll need to work to our high standards and in return, you’ll receive full professional support from us.
Our midwives provide exceptional services, and we pay exceptional rates in return:
- Earn €41.50/hr for 8am – 2pm shifts
- Earn €48/hr for 2pm – 8am shifts
- Earn €54.50/hr for 2pm Friday – 8am Monday shifts
- Earn €94.50/hr for bank holiday shifts
View our full pay rates here.
- Paid annual NMBI fees
- Paid mileage
- Refer a friend schemes where you could earn €250 for recommending a fellow midwife
- Access to training and CPD support
- An exclusive shift booking app where you can manage your availability and book shifts on the go
- 4-weekly pay runs
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what other nurses and midwives say about us:
What we need from you
- A valid NMBI pin
- A minimum of 18 months experience in the last 2 years
- Evidenced completion of CPL3 training
- At least 9 months experience in the last 15 months independently conducting uncomplicated births and experience attending high-risk deliveries
What are you waiting for? Sign up today and we’ll be in touch with more information about working for the Scottish Nursing Guild 😃