NMC & NMBI fees paid for all nurses
For over 20 years, the Scottish Nursing Guild has been renowned for rewarding our nurses more than others.
For over a year we have paid the annual NMC & NMBI fees for our loyal nurses and midwives and in the first year alone this figure stood at 740 payments.
How do I qualify? All you have to do is work 18 shifts within the annual period between your most recent NMC & NMBI renewal and your upcoming renewal and keep your compliance up to date at all times.
In Scotland, we have immediate vacancies for:
- Mental health nurses
- Psychiatric HCAs
- ANPs to work in GP surgeries
In Northern Ireland, we have immediate vacancies for:
- Medical & Surgical nurses
- ITU nurses for community work only
- A&E nurses
There are plenty of other reasons to join Guild too:
- We offer the most competitive rates around
- NMC fees paid for nurses and midwives every year
- Paid travel costs so you’ll never be out of pocket
- Free annual flu vaccine voucher
- Access to high quality voluntary training courses
- Nurse led call centre team, 24/7
- Pay runs 4 times a week
- Online booking system
Not yet registered with us? Complete the form below and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch: