Nursing jobs Antrim
Here at The Guild, we work across Northern Ireland, to place the right nurses into the right roles. We’re always looking for qualified nurses to fill positions across Antrim and we provide amazing pay, reimbursed travel costs and fantastic training opportunities. For the last 25 years, we’ve set the pace within the temporary nursing sector, and we have various short-term and long-term opportunities for nurses, midwives and healthcare assistants. Learn more about the nursing specialisms we recruit across Northern Ireland or read on to discover the benefits of registering with The Guild and the types of nursing roles we have available in Antrim.
Ready to start your journey with The Guild? Register today and find the perfect nursing job in Antrim.
Just 30 minutes from Belfast, Antrim is a town in County Antrim in the northeast of Northern Ireland, on the banks of Lough Neagh. Antrim is a historic town within easy reach of the Giants Causeway. A town with something for everyone, making it ideal for your next nursing role.
Benefits of working with The Guild
We know our nurses go above and beyond to deliver exceptional care. In return, we provide an array of benefits and full professional support, including:
- High rates of pay
- Paid NMC fees
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Flexible shift patterns
- Free annual flu voucher
- Access to voluntary training
- 24/7 nurse led telephone support
Benefits of working as a nurse in Antrim
- Heritage attractions – Antrim is known for its historical past. There has been people living in Antrim since the bronze age. With every generation leaving their mark. Enjoy Norman castles or ancient standing stones in Antrim.
- Waterside activities – Antrim is located North of Lough Neagh which is the largest fresh water body of water in the UK. Enjoy watching or just watching the world go by at the water’s edge.
- Outdoor pursuits – Antrim is home to some of the most beautiful trails in Northern Ireland. So, if you’re interested in hiking or cycling Antrim is a good choice for you.
We require a minimum of 6 months UK-based experience for general nurses and HCAs. The requirements for specialist nurses and midwives will vary. You can find out exactly how much experience we require by visiting our specialism pages.
Learn more about the specialisms we’re recruiting for in Antrim, including:
- Mental Health HCAs
- Community Nurses
- Registered General Nurses (RGNs)
- ITU Nurses
- Theatre Nurses & ODPs
Can’t see your specialism? Don’t worry! Visit our specialism pages to see the full list of 25 specialisms we recruit across. With so much choice, you’re sure to find a suitable nursing job in Antrim with The Guild.
Nursing roles available in Antrim
We work with a number of clients in both hospital and community settings across Antrim, including:
- NHS trusts
- Private hospitals
- Private nursing homes
- Community patients
- Mental health and learning disability units
- Prisons and custodial services
- Research programmes
- GP practices
- Medical device companies
Nursing pay rates in Antrim
We believe exceptional skills should be recognised with exceptional rewards
Working as a nurse requires a high level of skill and our outstanding pay rates reflect this. Nursing pay rates are dependent on location, specialism and experience and we calculate our pay rates based on grades. Learn more about our nursing pay rates for Northern Ireland, including hourly rates and sick pay. For more general information about pay rates with The Guild, including the low down on our pension scheme and bank holidays, visit our pay rates page.