Nursing jobs Inverness
Here at The Guild, we work across Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland to place the right nurses into the right roles. We’re always looking for qualified nurses to fill positions across Inverness and we provide amazing pay, reimbursed travel costs and fantastic training opportunities. For the last 20 years, we’ve set the pace within the temporary nursing sector, and we have various short-term and long-term opportunities for nurses, operating department practitioners and healthcare assistants. Learn more about the nursing specialisms we recruit across or read on to discover the benefits of registering with The Guild and the types of nursing roles we have available in Inverness.
Ready to start your journey with The Guild? Register today and find the perfect nursing job in Inverness.
Inverness is a city in the Scottish Highlands on Scotland’s northeast coast, renowned for its natural beauty and culture. With a wealth of historic monuments, scenery and wildlife to enjoy, Inverness is a haven for living and working alike – making it a great place to choose for your next nursing role.
Benefits of working with The Guild
We know our nurses go above and beyond to deliver exceptional care. In return, we provide an array of benefits and full professional support, including:
- High rates of pay
- Paid NMC fees
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Flexible shift patterns
- Free annual flu voucher
- Access to voluntary training
- 24/7 nurse led telephone support
Benefits of working as a nurse in Inverness
- Picturesque – the natural beauty of the Scottish Highlands is reason alone for people to relocate here, as Inverness is surrounded by the River Ness, many mountains and beautiful beaches.
- History – Inverness is often referred to as the cultural capital of the Scottish Highlands – meaning history and culture is in abundance in this city, such as the Old Town, which features the 19th century Inverness Cathedral, and 18th century Old High Church.
- Affordability – in comparison to the rest of the UK, Inverness is considerably more affordable when renting or buying a house, meaning the cost of living should be lower.
We require a minimum of 6 months UK-based experience for general nurses and HCAs. The requirements for specialist nurses and midwives will vary. You can find out exactly how much experience we require by visiting our specialism pages.
Learn more about the specialisms we’re recruiting for in Inverness, including:
- Mental Health Nurses
- Mental Health HCAs
- Community Nurses
- Registered General Nurses (RGNs)
- ITU Nurses
- Theatre Nurses & ODPs
Can’t see your specialism? Don’t worry! Visit our specialism pages to see the full list of 25 specialisms we recruit across. With so much choice, you’re sure to find a suitable nursing job in Inverness with The Guild.
Nursing roles available in Inverness
We work with a number of clients in both hospital and community settings across Inverness, including:
- NHS trusts
- Private hospitals
- Local authorities
- Private nursing homes
- Community packages
- Mental health and learning difficulty units
- Prisons and custodial services
- Social services
- Research programmes
- GP practices
- Medical device companies
Nursing pay rates in Inverness
We believe exceptional skills should be recognised with exceptional rewards
Working as a nurse requires a high level of skill and our outstanding pay rates reflect this. Nursing pay rates are dependent on location, specialism and experience and we calculate our pay rates based on grades. Learn more about our nursing pay rates for Scotland, including hourly rates and sick pay. For more general information about pay rates with The Guild, including the low down on our pension scheme and bank holidays, visit our pay rates page.